The Maestro is an elongated retrofit-type or freestanding cabinet. It can be delivered with various equipment such as:
- Circuit breakers for up to 20 kiosks (120V); and/or
- Stage connections (100A, 120/240V); and/or
- Several electrical outlets 120V or 240V, 15A to 50A; and/or
- Electrical entrance of 100A or 200A, 120/240V or 347/600V; and/or
- Wi-Fi network, up to 250 users; and/or
- Complete protection system against ground fault.
The Maestro is designed to be installed around a lamppost of any diameter (see different installation types), but it can also be freestanding, if a lamppost is neither present nor required. The installation can be done on a concrete slab or on any adequate foundation. A wide range of finishes is available for optimal integration of the cabinet in its environment.